Axo Finans is a key player in the fintech industry, focusing on personal lending in the Swedish market. Operating under Axo Group, it provides a transparent platform for customers to compare unsecured loan offers. Minkreditkoll.se, also a part of Axo Group, is an independent personal finance platform offering a wide range of financial services. As we aim to expand, we're seeking an experienced Partner Manager responsible for both Axo Finans and Minkreditkoll.se in Sweden.
As a Partner Manager, you will manage relationships with business partners in Sweden for both Axo Finans and Minkreditkoll.se. You will also be working closely with our Partner Manager Agnes Germundsjö in Sweden and reporting to the Nordic Head of Partner Management. Together, you will share responsibilities for our partners and work towards the same goals and strategies. This senior role demands a wealth of experience, with a minimum of 5 years, and will see you shouldering responsibilities that span both operational and strategic domains, with an unwavering focus on enhancing partner experiences for each entity.
- Evaluate partner strategies, business plans, and KPIs within the discerning Swedish market for both Axo Finans and Minkreditkoll.se.
- Meticulously manage the customer journey for partners, ensuring maximum value at every touchpoint.
- Forge and sustain relationships with existing and potential partners, driving profitability enhancements.
- Oversee the seamless onboarding of new partners, collaborating seamlessly with Product and IT teams for efficient integration.
- Coordination with internal stakeholders across Swedish teams to proactively address challenges and drive value creation.
Who You Are
- Proactively results-oriented, with a proven ability to prioritize tasks effectively.
- Team-centric approach, backed by robust communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- A commitment to continuous learning, fueled by a genuine eagerness to enhance skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Sales, Marketing, or a related field.
- Extensive experience in the consumer finance sector in Sweden.
- Proficient in agile methodologies, project management, and sales.
- Strong analytical skills with a focus on financial data.
- Experience with value-based sales and market strategies.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office and a data-driven approach to tasks.
- Experience with growing companies is a plus.
- Fluent in both Swedish and English.
What We Offer
You should be prepared to take on a senior, strategic and analytical responsibility. Axo is currently on a strong growth journey, providing significant opportunities for personal development. Working with us, you'll get:
- Work from a modern office in Stockholm City.
- A performance-driven privately-owned company with ambitious goals and international aspirations. Short decision-making processes, quick turnaround from idea to implementation.
- Breakfast at the office between 8-10 AM (Mon - Fri).
- 5 weeks paid vacation
- Occupational Pension
- The IT equipment you need to perform your work.
- 5000 SEK/year in wellness benefits.
- Friendly colleagues and a great sense of community.
Does this sound intriguing? Submit your application today, and we'll get in touch with you as soon as possible!